What? You've never ridden a motorcycle on the interstate? You've missed
quite the thrill (if you survive it) :)
I saw an Aptera driving north on I-35 in south OKC several years ago - a
really cool looking car.

On Wed, Oct 12, 2022 at 10:20 AM dan penoff.com via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> That’s pretty cool, although it’s still a motorcycle. It will be
> interesting to see how it fares in crash tests. I could see it for driving
> around town, though. Not sure I would want to get out on the interstate in
> it.
>
> -D
>
> > On Oct 12, 2022, at 10:57 AM, mitch--- via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 2022-10-12 10:47, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
> >> An EV in Flagstaff would make perfect sense. Plenty of sunlight for
> >> charging,
> >
> > https://aptera.us/

OK Don

"Quality of life is inversely proportional to the amount of clothing you
are wearing."

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!