At the moment I have poured in the sealed and rotated the tank to coat all
surfaces, after that was done I took the air hose to blow out the 2 lines on
the bottom of the tank. One of them is the vent line that goes to the top of
tank. It passed air fine. The other one which is the fuel return line
apparently routes to the inside of the tank opening up near the bottom main
supply line to the fuel pump. I assume it connect into the baffle area that is
at the bottom around the fuel outlet. I can’t get air to pass at all. I’m
betting it got closed shut at that end by years of fuel sitting in it and the
end is probably coated in rust/varnish. The cleaning probably did not get to
that very well. Now that the sealer is already in the tank, I now realize I
should have checked that before doing the sealer. I guess I need to find some
stiff enough to snake thru the line and hopefully clear it. I Thani a regular
snake drain is way too big. I think I may have a piece of music wire around
here that might work. Any other ideas?

Sent from my iPhone