I sure wish I would have done all of this before applying the coating. Anyway I
think I’m going to have to squirt some carb cleaner in there and let it soak.
If it’s dried up fuel in the line, if it’s like the other crap I got out of the
tank it can be rock hard. This has got to be the worse tank I have seen.

Sent from my iPhone