Dang now why didn’t I think of that. That would be perfect. I had an old one
laying around here but I think I may have thrown it away.

I could not get the music wire past the first bend, it’s too stif. I then
stripped out an individual strand out of a 10ga romex cable and I could get it
worked down about 2’ and it then comes to a dead stop. Wire is flexible enough
to make it past the curve in the pipe but just bends when it gets so far. Let
me see if I can find a Speedo cable laying around.

Sent from my iPhone