yep. The only reason I was really looking was for the extended cab to get more people in if needed. I will be sticking with my 95 and my diesel burb

John Berryman wrote:
On Jun 17, 2006, at 11:39 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:

Well I need my truck for long distance car hauling. I think its insane to spend that much on a used truck, much less 40k or more for a new one.
  For the price of an 04 like I am looking at you can buy a hell of a
nice s-class, or would be cheaper to buy a nice 99 E300

You NEED a truck and use it as one. You'd have to sel[ a helluva lot of parts/cars to break even on a new or even late model truck. You're talented enough to keep about anything running, I couldn't possibly justify a truck in the price-range you mentioned earlier either. Especially when we know a decent deal will eventually come along and we'll roll up our sleeves and make it worth our while.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am