I’ve got no complaints about their service, for sure, but I would agree with
you on this from what I’ve experienced.

I told my son that I can’t believe all the notices I’m getting for using “too
much” electricity and that I’m wondering if they’ll come by to see if we’re
running a grow operation. He calmed my concerns when he told me a buddy of his
runs a grow operating at his house in CO and his electric bill equals his
mortgage payment.

-D