I have a corded sears chainsaw I bought maybe 30yr ago. I get it out
occasionally around the house where I can plug it in, and have used it with
that little HF $80 generator but the saw strains the generator.

The handle guard broke years ago so it’s probably dangerous as hell to use but
for the occasional quick use it’s great. It’s basically a circ saw with a bar.
I think I’ve taken the switch apart a coupla times to get it working again.

I want to get my dad’s Homelite XL12 chainsaw working. I no think it needs a
fuel pickup or something which last I looked for one was NLA. It’s probably
close to 60yo as I recall my dad picking it up off the Dog, my uncle worked for
a tractor shop or something that sold the things and he got it and shipped it
to my dad.

--FT
Sent from iFōn