We've got a Harbor Freight cordless saw at camp. It works great for a trimming
saw and for taking small firewood.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/VfawMmz3d8NBTuh96
In the picture I've cut all the wood in the tractor bucket on that one small
battery. We should get a larger battery or a larger saw.
Makita makes a 36v saw that uses 2x 18v batteries. I've got a circular saw that
works the same way. That saw is highly rated, priced like a gas saw though...

For the gas saw I use nothing but canned gas and I've had way fewer problems
since I started that.

-Curt

On Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 10:21:32 PM EST, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes