Floyd.
Wet noodles at twenty paces for calling me a liar!
If I try to post a picture, it will be moderated, as I'm not conversant
with the protocol needed (Whew).
I have it here in my hand. One day after surgery. So. Fie on you.
If you take all but the first line seriously, you are beyond help.
Fred O' Lynn.

On Fri, Mar 10, 2023 at 2:26 PM Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> pics or it didn't happen
>
> --FT
>
> On 3/9/23 10:32 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
> > I just purchased a cabernet red '85 300SD in amazing condition to replace
> > the sold '83 300TD wagon.
>
> --
> --FT

Fred Moir