This has been one of the best parts of the homestead in AZ. Getting to set up a
garage from scratch has been a really enjoyable experience. Being able to
organize things from right out of the gate as opposed to having to work with
existing stuff has made it a lot of fun and allowed me to set things up right
the first time.

While it’s not in the current budget, I can see the value in those garage
cabinet systems. Things get stored out of the way and are organized so they’re
easy to locate. Of course, half the battle is putting things away where they
belong when you’re done with them.

-D