On Tue, 2 May 2023 13:33:58 +0000 "dan penoff.com via Mercedes"
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> While it’s not in the current budget, I can see the value in those
> garage cabinet systems. Things get stored out of the way and are
> organized so they’re easy to locate. Of course, half the battle is
> putting things away where they belong when you’re done with them.

I have found, though some here have derided them, a large tool box to be
very helpful in keeping things organized. When I was in my teens and 20s,
the saying, "A place for everything and everything in its place," was
abhorred, but it's the only way to have things work consistently.

The type of socket organizers like:

https://www.harborfreight.com/peg-type-sae-socket-tray-3-piece-red-70019.html

do take a lot of room -- as I found when setting up my new-to-me tool box
and why a large tool box is necessary, but they make organizing sockets
very easy. No more will I lose a socket by having a small socket somehow
get inside a larger socket and not be visible when looking in the drawer.

Craig