That is what I went with for regular sockets, although the HF ones only go up
to 19 or 20 for 3/8 size, and was missing a coupe of sizes on 1/2 and only go
up to 29 I believe. I need to figure out something with the sockets that won’t
go on those. I am then using those cheap metal socket rails that they snap into
for Allen’s, torx etc. I need to see if there is a better storage solution for
those. Next I need to work on the wrench drawer, pliers, and screw drivers. So
need to get some sort of storage for those. As far as screw drivers go, there
might just be in a drawer loose. After this, I’m going to pull everything out
of the 46” box on the other side of the shop and load in a 2nd set of tools for
that station. I also have 2 of the 5 drawer mechanic carts from HF that roll
around that I will load a set of the more common hand tools to roll around the
shop as needed, using the top open part for throwing bolts and small parts in
while working on a car so they don’t get lost.

Sent from my iPhone