I had to buy one of those little “cubes” to crank the piston down when we had
Ford Focii in the house. C-clamped and beat on the thing before I did some
research to discover that the piston has to be screwed back into the caliper.
Weird.

I’m very pleased with the HF hand tool set I bought to start the new collection
at the AZ manse. They work just fine and seem to be made well.

-D