I have a home EV charging station connected to my solar roof panels.

I drove the Chevy Spark once; it is a lot peppier than the Leaf.  Nissan
has taken pains to make the driving experience very similar to a gas car,
which means average acceleration.  Most of the Leafs on sale here are very
low mileage and obviously well cared for (2015 and 2016 model year).  I
also looked at a Kia Soul EV, for about the same price but uglier.