  Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:10:58 -0400
From: "Scott Ritchey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Do any shops in the NW do R12 A/C service anymore?
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

But also consider an alternative like Envirosafe ES12a, see
http://autorefrigerants.com/.  This is probably a DIY solution.  I
tried
ES12a recently and was very pleased. They also sell hoses that connect
the R12 low side as well as a dryer product and little gizmos to check
AC
oil quality/quantity.  I haven't tried their sealer products.  There
are
other refrigerants, like Freeze 12 but I haven't tried them.  They have
kit with 3 cans and a hose for $70 as I recall.  No need to change the
oil
(stay with mineral oil) and the pressures are same or lower than R12,
both
are big advantages in my mind.

Ring'em or ping'em. Make  PC-to-phone calls as low as 1ยข/min with Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.