I'm still trying to figure out how to gain access to the stuff in the cans,
but I think my can-tap will need to be permanently altered in order to
facilitate the process.

I did some research (ok, Googling) on the subject of isobutane and
refrigerants, and found this company in the UK selling the same stuff as the
camping fuel (though possibly in different blends)--see CARE 30
http://www.care-refrigerants.co.uk/hmpg/hmpgdisplaylev1.asp?catid=3&idofuser=