Where could this water be coming from? Coolant has been low again and again
and it is leaving puddles. The radiator etc just got replaced, so I thought
it would be coming from the front of the car. But no, it is dripping off
this exhaust bracket mount way on the back of the tranny. Makes me think
maybe heater related, but of course the heater is not on as it was in the
90s here today. 1.5 gallons got me about 80 miles on the freeway. I carry
jugs around. Thanks for any ideas.

Karl