Nice building.

Randy

On 13/09/2023 12:07 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
Garage doors are surprisingly expensive.

Our barn in Maine had cutouts for garage doors on the south end:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/xAZeQ5PAMp7F79W66 the doors openings are filled with
a kind of industrial belting used for paper making.

Rocky Racoon moved in which I wouldn't mind so much if he didn't poop
everywhere so this year I had doors added:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/WMnzjKVzJTmqEJYR9

The openings were 9'x9' but 9 foot tall doors are tremendously expensive. Our
builder, who has also been working on the house, shrank the openings to 8'x9'.
Two doors, installed ran $6500...

-Curt