See my tag line -----

On 7/6/06, Mike Canfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think the biggest point of the matter is...WHY DOES THE USA HAVE TO COME
UP WITH SOMETHING NEW RATHER THAN USING THE STANDARDS ALREADY IN EFFECT IN
THE REST OF THE WORLD?  Why must we always do things OUR way?  Maybe its
just vanity or just plain stubborn but it makes no sense at all to me.
Seems way cheaper and easier to copy what already works.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK