Time to start surfing the eBay site map. I forget where it is, maybe under
Trust and Safety (though something tells me they moved it out of there an
put it under another heading), but there is a place to lodge fraud
complaints.

IIRC PayPal will only back you up on non-receipt of goods, and then only for
30 days.

But it's been a while since I had to deal with this (at the wrong end,
actually, for a guy who went postal on me when a package was delayed in
transit), so I'm sorta fuzzy.

It's bloody hard to get your hands on a living, breathing eBay employee to
get action... but it can be done.

Good luck

Mac