On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 14:18:38 -0500 Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> The system runs at very high pressure that your compressor can’t
> achieve

The gauge in the fcpeuro picture has a full-scale reading of 160 psi.

In the discussion below Allan stated,

   > After sitting two hours, left front is visibly lower, its pressure
   > is about 70psi. The front right pressure is now higher, 111psi.
   > Rears still a little over 100psi.

So, with a 100 psi compressor, he should be able to pressurize the strut
to what he had been seeing before.

I think isolating the strut and seeing if it leaks would be a good idea.

Craig