Although it's still vaporware, it is getting closer to reality, the Aptera
comes close to meeting your desired paramaters. https://aptera.us/
I saw, bit can't remember which one, that one of the car companies is dropping
full EVs for hybrid series gas/EV cars. The gas engine powers the generator
when needed, electricity turns the wheels when needed. Substitute Diesel for
gas and I think you are in the sweet spot.