On 2024-06-15 23:44, Craig via Mercedes wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jun 2024 23:12:50 -0400 Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I have adult diplopia/strabismus - aka double vision ... I  have Rxs
for lenses to correct the diplopia. I will try Costco.

IIRC, Costco does not do prism (wedge) corrections.

We ordered glasses at Costco for my mom Thursday. She's 1 BU 1 BO on the right, and 1 BD 1 BO on the left. I just looked it up on the Costco order sheet.

I'll send the progressive lens price sheet to Craig, Andrew and Dan in a separate email.
Most of the lenses are available with prism up to 5.5 or 6.0.