From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of archer
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 6:08 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fw: Alert on Critical Microsoft Messenger
ServiceVulnerability

I accidentally hit two keys on an ATM the other day and it crashed. It
rebooted automatically as Windows XP.  It was amazing that a bank would use
Windows XP when it is the target of so many attacks.

Also, it seems like nearly all the local small businesses, professionals,
etc. are using Windows workstations and Windows servers.  Is Windows so much

better than other workstations/servers that others cannot compete?
Gerry