Thanks.

I tried to set up a registration so I could simply ask a question of a
seller, and after 20 minutes of choosing an appropriate user name, etc. I
found out that they want my credit or debit card number to register. I shut
the computer off and went to bed.

Brian

On 9/24/06, Craig McCluskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 02:09:01 -0500 "Zoltan Finks"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Really? Aaaak! I have to get over my internet phobia and start looking
> on ebay. There just seems to be such opportunity for people to rip
> people off in that situation. Is this sort of thing kept down by the
> whole "rating" thing that ebay has?

Sort of. You do have to be careful and look at the seller's feedback. Even
then, there's no absolute guarantee.

Check out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MERCEDES-240-D-4-PEICE-DASH-WOOD-TRIM-W-GLOVE-BOX-DOOR_W0QQitemZ200028520704QQihZ010QQcategoryZ42612QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
       Closes Sep-24-06 19:28:01 PDT