During my first visit to Seattle, my buddy slammed on the brakes every time
he approached a signal that turned yellow.  He told me that the fuzz threw
the book at anyone caught running even a yellow light.  Is this still true?.

On 9/26/06, Craig McCluskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 22:54:56 -0500 "Zoltan Finks"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oh, also, Craig - what keywords did you enter in order to find these
> items for sale? I searched last night for Mercedes 123 wood trim and
> didn't find any of these. I did find an ashtray however (which I need).

mercedes (console,wood) (W123,123,240*,300,300D) -w126 -w124
in
Parts & Accessories

Craig