Barry I will do just that using ATF ,hopefully it will sort out the little surges,
regards
mak
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Stark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Cruise Control Amp 1979 240D

Mak -
I seem to remember folks saying that dry ball joints in the throttle linkage
could cause this. I pop them off and lube them with ATF using a Q-tip. I
have a plastic 35mm film container with some ATF and a Q-tip always at the
ready. I find it very handy for all kinds of lube jobs.

Barry

Hi  the cruise control  works alright but has a little surging  effect  .
what could be serviced for this?
mak