From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Christopher McCann
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 10:10 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Marshall or other guru: Where is Larry's Rack Damper Bolt,if
he has one?

You're asking the wrong person. I had to call my Indy to locate it on  my
300SD (it's on the very back...I think the only thing there, if I  remember,
that looks like a bolt going straight into the back of the IP  and a locking
nut). 12mm and 14mm - bolt and nut respectively.

  This is a question for Marshall or some other guru.

LarryT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hi Chris,
Where is the Rack Damper Bolt located?  Do I have one on my 91 300D 2.5T?

Thx -

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
Porsche Road Test http://members.rennlist.com/roadtest/
.