To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Marshall or other guru: Where is Larry's Rack Damper Bolt,if he has one?

Thanks Tom,
Now that I have a general idea I csan look in the WSM to find it exactly &
read about it - and what it does.

moochs grassyass.  (I figger its time for me to learn to speak a little
Spanish, obviously very little)
;-)

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
Porsche Road Test http://members.rennlist.com/roadtest/
.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Hargrave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>