From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 8:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Marshall or other guru: Where is Larry's Rack Damper
Bolt,if he has one?

Thanks John,
    I'll look thru my WSM tomorrow to see if anything looks familiar.   Nice

little shameless plug - but I need to *find* my Rack Bolt -- replacing it
with a used one may be just a *tad* premature.
;-)

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
Porsche Road Test http://members.rennlist.com/roadtest/
.