the real solution  - buy frames from third-world countries (i got mine from
india for $4) and have the most awesome lenses fit here.  The price works
out the same.

$200 for a frame?  you've GOT to be kidding.

On 11/28/06, David Brodbeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I hope you are working with an Opthalmologist on this and not an
Optometrist.
> I have just gone through this recently with my new lenses. The first try
> produced just about what you describe and so my Doc re-examined me and
modified
> the prescription a bit and the night vision problem is gone. No more
halos or
> that out-of-focus feeling.

I think my mistake was going to a chain store to have them made.  I've
not really been happy with the results, but getting another pair made is
a significant expense so I've been putting up with them.  I think part
of the problem is just that they used a lens material I've never had
before, and it seems to produce lenses with a much smaller "sweet spot"
where things are really clear than I'm used to.  The anti-glare coating
was also a big mistake.  I won't be talked into that again.