To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 1:17 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 190D pics

Bob, hope your procedures go well.

The topic of wisdom teeth is of high interest to me, as I still have my two
lower ones at age 36. I had the top two pulled because they each had a
cavity. Am weighing the risks against the benefits of having the lower ones
pulled (you probably know that the lower ones are more risky).

I ask my dentist and oral surgeon if these two lower wisdom teeth will give
me trouble of any sort between now and my funeral. It's quite hard to get
any concrete answer (I'm just looking for their opinion, but I've run into a lot of hesitancy to give opinions on the part of healthcare professionals).

Brian

Bob wrote:

let's see...I need three wisdom teeth cut out (snip)