my kid likes to open 27 websites at once until the machine crashes.  it
always does.  i aways scream.  then someone tries to sell me something
unsolicited.  then the screen goes blue. that was my life

i told my kid to do anything she could opening and closing websites and
programs to crash os x.  she couldn't do it.

we were both impressed