Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 09:21:40 -0800
From: Zeitgeist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Washington State (was: rear exhaust hanger
question)
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I like that Maine humor.  It's the only other state I could imagine
living
for an extended period.  Obviously, that wouldn't make me a native, nor
even
welcome.

I constantly give my wife grief because she was born in Virginia, yet
claims
to be a WA native.  She moved out to Seattle at age three months.

http://mail.yahoo.com