I pick up some doors from a poor fellow who got power back X-mas eve. Two weeks no power, and now he is trying to replace his roof, but the neighborhood nazis came after him. He was afraid I was another inspector come to shut him down for doing the job himself without approval from the association.

Warshington is Big on process, but heaven forbid you get anything done