yep, me too.

On another note, did anyone notice how oil shot up

Zoltan Finks wrote:
I'm not going to talk about whether I love or hate the current President,
but I agree with Werner on this one at least - huge waste of resources and
time.

Ya gotta live it! I'm glad he talked so much about energy and oil
dependence, but now start living it! Yes, I know he needs a certain level of
physical protection, and also that were he to ride around in something that
didn't look protected enough, or like the gov't has their act together, he
might be at greater risk of attack, but I too would roll around in an old
Benz or something.

I've often thought that if I ran a company, I'd reverse the parking policy.
The higher-ups would be required to park the farthest away, and the
lower-downs would get the preferred parking spots. What a simple way to
garner respect and appreciation from your employees. And the higher-ups that
grumbled, well they should suck it up - a much higher level of maturity is
expected from them.

So if I was Pres., I would make my motorcade decidedly unassuming, yet
obviously protected, and not flaunt my power.

Brian
Yes, I did mention Mercedes in here