Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:24:37 -0600
From: Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Wood Splitters
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

You guys are total wimps.  Big sledge hammer and a wedge, or a maul.
"It wahms ya twice" as they say down Maine.

--R

---------------------------------
TV dinner still cooling?
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Mar 23 17:15:56 2007
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:15:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Curt Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Diesel List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

1280 cubic feet...

I burned about a cord this year but I only had 1 1/2 cord for supply.
I've also only got a 900sqft house. Burned something like 350 gallons of oil.
Next year I'm aiming for 3 cords (128 cubic feet per cord) and get the oil down
to 200 gallons or less.
I've got a friend who lets me cut his trees for free so its sweat equity.

-Curt

> You guys are total wimps.  Big sledge hammer and a wedge, or a maul.
> "It wahms ya twice" as they say down Maine.

I believe Jim mentioned 10 "cords" (that term is pretty meaningless to
me, other than "a lot") of wood...

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Mar 23 17:28:20 2007