Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:41:22 -0500
From: Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] DONKED -- An Edumacashun
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

OK, you got your Donks, Boxes, and Bubbles.  A Donk is an older Impala
(the impala emblem has been rechristened a donkey, hence "donk"), a Box
is the squarish version, mid 80s?, and the bubble is the more rounded
full-size version.  Scrapin da sky is da word yo.

When you donk your ride, you put a 4 or 6 or 8" lift on it, some 22s or
24s or even 26s (twennytwos or twennyfos or twennysixes) and a serious
garish paint job wif some bling unomisane.  They actually look kinda
cool.  It appears to have started as a southern phenomenon, white boys
using their jacked up truck knowledge and bros doin some stylin, now is
showing up among the low-rider community as another style.  I've seen a
few the last coupla months here in Htown, driven by some bros and
vatos.  The paint job and wheels are the key factors.

Here is a link yo fo da full ecksplanation ufeelme:
http://www.cardomain.com/features/donks

I'm thinkin to donk my 76 Eldo droptop.

--R