Chuck, I was thinking that if I knew in advance that the price was "right",
I could drive out to Portland and fly back with my ill gotten gains.

On 4/30/07, Chuck Landenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andrew,

What the traffic will bear is always the answer to such a question.
Depends entirely on the prospective buyer, their knowledge and depth
of pocketbook!

Put it out there and you can always say.......  I'm outta here...

Take care,

Chuck
Phoenix AZ

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and
beat you with experience." ~ anonymous