From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Zoltan Finks
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 3:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Why were none of you there ....

That's funny, Bill! And I can most definitely relate - my Dobie has extreme
prey drive, and I make people laugh every time I walk him (10 ft. horse lead
wrapped around my waist since my arm tendons were chronically sore from
holding leash). The most common quip: "Who's walking who?"

I have a scar from when my previous Dobie charged after a rabbit while I had
the nylon rope around my hand - I have had to start thinking more like horse
handlers, who do not have loops of any type in their leads because they know
that if the animal wants to charge, it and you (hopefully hand and arm still
attached) will move too.

Brian