From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Zoltan Finks
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 7:10 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Why were none of you there ....

Yes, I wonder about the risk to the neck were the dog to lunge then be
caught by its muzzle.

And the pinch collar: 1: to me, it's showing the world that you have a
problem you can't train out (yes, I realize they think the same thing when
they see you being pulled around like a kite) 2: my dog actually overcomes
the sensation of the collar and pulls just as hard

Brian