My Dobies have been SO inescapably driven to pull that I gave my previous
one what he wanted - I hooked his leash up to the fork of my Sportster and
let him go for it from a dead stop. He did it. In retrospect it was not a
good thing to do to a one year old - still growing and such.

But I'm telling you, I am almost at the point of not getting another male
dobie - extreme drive to pull. I think that this one especially has a super
duper prey drive owing to his pure Shutzhund heritage. I need one with more
defense drive instead.

Brian