To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 83 TD...Tranny quit...HELP!!!!

What Jeff said... If reverse works, it's probably the B2. If no
reverse, then things are a little more iffy. I've had a torque
converter destroy itself, with similar symptoms, but that freakish
series of events has zero chance of ever occuring again during the
life of this universe.

Gary Thompson
1995 E320