That is a beautiful vehicle. Congratulations.

Tom Potter

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Robbins
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 9:51 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Gotta brag -- Check out my $3200 '87 300TDT

What do you guys think?

http://www.ece.msstate.edu/~jer99/mercedes/300td/

Everything seems to work... from the cruise to the A/C.   It has a brand

new injection pump, and the tranny was supposedly recently rebuilt (have

receipt for IP, not for tranny).  The engine barely sounds like a diesel

when driving around!!

The suspension is probably original.... it is VERY hard to drive in a
straight line.  The nitrogen spheres are also completely gone...  I'm
thinking about upgrading to Sportline suspension while I'm in there.
We'll see how all that goes.  Will be a few months before I've got the
time/money to get started on it.

John