Exactly. Those who are physically capable should try to ride a bike for
short trips once in a while. And even those not physically capable should
consider if they could skip a trip a week or something.

Brian

Peter wrote:
The real solution is not to drive as much, and I've gotten into the
habit of staying home on weekends.