You can still get a basic phone from tracfone for about $15 , it does the job and no contract.It's all that I'll use after getting sucked into a cell phone for traveling on business early on in cell phone land with the big bag phone and finding out the hard way that you can get billed $10 a whack just for having your phone turned on whilst traveling by someones tower while roaming ( I don't think that still goes on, but the memory lingers$$$$ )

------Robert

Allan Streib wrote:

I only wish you could still get a cell phone that was just a phone.
No cameras, email, web browser, etc.  All needless complexity.

Allan