One thing that I've taken note of in my decision making process
regarding buying a Benz is how often I see Benzes - older ones like
123s - on the news in some foreign war-torn country being used by
guerillas, warlords, or dignitaries, etc.

It would seem to suggest that they are pretty reliable. I mean, you
may see the rich leaders using other makes, but when it comes to poor,
determined people, they seem to have '80s Benzes.

Brian
83 240D
87 190D