From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of ned kleinhenz
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 5:02 PM
To: Mercedes List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Spade a Spade - it's a BMW thread

I'm very relieved to see this thread was mostly tongue in cheek.
It started out sounding like the ultimate in stereotyping and prejudice.
Indeed, Mercedes owners calling bimmer owners arrogant and pretentious is
ridiculous.
Personality depends upon the owner, not the car.

I own both brands.  And both are excellent marques, but for different
reasons.
Working on both is similar.  And BMW is almost as durable as MB.

When I need to drive something roomy, comfortable and reliable I start up my
(extremely used) E300D.
When I want to drive something really fun, I take out my (very used) Z3
Roadster..

Ned K
'95 E300D x2
'85 300D