-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rick Knoble
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 12:14 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] surprising experience at autozone

> You hit on something with NAPA. They sell higher quality parts than the
> others, probably as a quality as the parts Rusty sells. I just hope that
> competition does not bring down their quality. In the mean time, I'll
> happily pay 2X, 3X or 4X the other guys price for a hose or belt, with the
> understanding that I will not be replacing the part next year.

I thoroughly agree. Several years ago I needed to rebuild the front end on a
3/4 ton Chevy truck. I bought the AZ lifetime warrantee crap. China junk I
'spose. Lasted a year. Never again. I lothe front end work, even with free
parts. Sadly, the NAPA in my town has closed. For all my domestic auto parts
needs I buy from www.rockauto.com . OEM quality parts, delivered quickly.
Obviously, for all of my foriegn auto needs, I turn to Rusty. He can get OEM
quality parts for Asian and European makes.

Rick Knoble
190 dt
300 cd