NAH......Check it out for yourself......The crap NAPA sells is made in
friggin China like everything else in this country nowadays.  I alaways
give the guys at the local NAPA crap about it......I read the box to check
on almost every part I get.  Rarely do they say MADE IN THE USA.  I've
actually had more parts warranty claims through NAPA than any other chain
but that may just be that I buy from there much more often.

Mike